Skin care especially for you in Dulles
Skin is a barrier, protecting your whole body from the elements, pollution, and trauma. Small wonder it is one of the first areas to show signs of stress and aging. Professional skin care,
with a regimen designed just for you, is essential for a healthy, attractive complexion. You can count on the estheticians at the Dulles Dermatology Associates office in Dulles
for experience, skill, and insight. You also have the added assurance of oversight of Board-certified dermatologists.
Scientific skin analysis
We offer the option of scientifically-advanced skin evaluation.
This innovation is not found at mall kiosks, department store cosmetic counters, or even at many dermatology practices.
VISIA complexion analysis is a quick, painless procedure. Simply sit and relax while the rotating module captures high resolution images. Proprietary lighting technology records and measures skin condition at the surface and in deeper layers. It allows clear visualization of age spots, sun damage, wrinkles, pore size, acne, spider veins, hyperpigmentation, rosacea, and more.
Full menu of customizable skin care services
Once we have established your skin type and condition, through traditional examination or in combination with VISIA, we outline a personalized healthy skin strategy.
It may include:
- Our own line of fragrance-free skin care products. These elegant formulations nourish, replenish, stabilize, and maintain healthy skin.
- Other profession-quality products to treat specific conditions such as acne.
- Daily sun protection with products that won’t irritate skin.
- Skin peels to reveal a fresh, rejuvenated complexion.
- Microdermabrasion for controlled exfoliation.
- Laser resurfacing for smoother, more evenly-toned skin.
- Light therapies to minimize pigmentation problems.
- Microneedling with platelet-rich plasma, sparking your body’s own regenerative processes.
- Injectables such as Botox, Kybella, and dermal fillers.
- Advice on nutrition and hydration.
Schedule an appointment at our Dulles
office for skin care
tailored to your skin type, lifestyle, and goals. The number is (844) 357-3376