Reduce double chin with Kybella treatment in Dulles
Countless women and men from Dulles
to South Riding and throughout the greater Dulles area are troubled by submental fat. Excess fat under the chin diminishes a strong masculine jawline and adds pounds and years to a feminine face. The team at Dulles Dermatology Associates offers a nonsurgical solution – Kybella
What is Kybella?
Your body naturally produces a substance called deoxycholic acid in the digestive track. It helps to break down fats in the foods you eat. Kybella contains deoxycholic acid formulated in a laboratory. Injected beneath the chin, it dissolves submental fat, for a slimmer neck, refined jawline, and trimmer profile
What to expect
- Multiple injections – Usually about 20. However, treatment is well tolerated with topical numbing.
- Several visits – Each patient is different, but plan on up to six injection sessions, spaced a month apart, for optimal improvement.
- No downtime – An injection appointment takes an hour or less. You may return to work or normal activities right away.
- Mild side effects – There may be swelling, tenderness, hardness, tingling, numbness, pink skin, or bruising in the treatment area. These conditions generally peak within 28 hours and resolve naturally within a few days.
- Beautiful results! – You may begin to see reduction in fat after the first treatment, with continued improvement for a month or more after the last session.
- Lasting benefit – The adult body does stops making new fat cells, so once they are destroyed, they are gone for good. There is also evidence that Kybella tightens skin by stimulating collagen production, for lasting improvement.
Double chin may develop from age or excess weight. It can also be a genetic predisposition that stubbornly resists healthy eating and regular exercise. Is minimally invasive Kybella
treatment right for you? Schedule a consultation with one of our Board-certified dermatologists to find out. The number in Dulles
is (844) 357-3376