Many options in dermal fillers in Dulles
Dermal fillers help to restore youthful facial plains and reduce wrinkles. There are many FDA-approved fillers, each formulated for a specific purpose and area of the face. The highly-trained, experienced injectors at Dulles Dermatology Associates in Dulles
, VA work with a full range of dermal fillers
to provide customized treatment with optimal results.
What dermal fillers can improve
- Crow’s feet.
- Tear troughs under eyes.
- Hollows at temples.
- Lost volume at cheekbones and cheeks.
- Nasolabial folds, from sides of nose to mouth.
- Melomental folds, from mouth to chin.
- Bunny lines on the nose.
- Creases above the upper lip.
- Radiating lip lines.
- Thin or poorly defined lips.
- Deep acne scars.
- Prominent veins on backs of hands.
Types of dermal fillers
All fillers work in basically the same way, adding immediate volume.
In addition, fillers stimulate natural production of collagen for longer lasting improvement. The injector considers thickness and formulation, patient’s goals, and area of the face or body to determine which combination of products to use.
- Hyaluronic acid fillers – We use Juvéderm, Restylane, and Belotero. These smooth gel formulations fill lines and wrinkles, with minimal risk of uneven texture. Thinner HA fillers are ideal for lips and around eyes, while heavier formulations supply deep cheek volume.
- Calcium hydroxlapatite – Radiesse has microspheres of the same element found in bone and cartilage, in a gel base. It is good for areas that need a lot of fill. Over time, the body absorbs the calcium, but renewed collagen continues to keep skin younger-looking.
- Poly-L-lactic acid – Sculptra is the “patient patient’s” volumizer, especially appropriate for those with low body fat. A series of injection sessions boosts collagen production for increased volume and skin smoothing that lasts up to two years.
Your face is unique. Shouldn’t your rejuvenation treatment be, also? Call (844) 357-3376
for a personalized approach to dermal fillers