Rejuvenate with chemical peels in Dulles, VA
Dr. Asmaa Chaudhry and the team at Dulles Dermatology Associates are well-known throughout Dulles, VA and beyond, having earned a reputation for excellence in skin rejuvenation treatments
. Chemical peels are among our most popular procedures. This technique is highly customizable, so it can be tailored to a variety of concerns from wrinkles to acne.
Superficial peels are an excellent choice for patients seeking effective skin solutions with little to no downtime. They target the uppermost layers, leaving skin smooth and glowing. Mild peels can address many of the same concerns as deeper ones, with a series of several appointments.
Who says you have to suffer for beauty? Not the developers of Vi Peel! This unique line of products is designed to nourish and replenish
skin, with virtually painless treatment that can yield visible results in just a week.
- Vi Peel – The original formula protects and rejuvenates skin. It is formulated to clarify skin while improving tone and texture.
- Vi Peel precision – For those who need a stronger rejuvenation solution, this booster is used with Vi Peel to enhance penetration.
- Vi Peel Precision Plus – Formulated to address pigmentation problems, this peel is excellent for age spots, melasma, and uneven skin tone.
- Vi Peel Purify – This is your secret weapon in the war against acne. It includes ingredients to clear pores, kill bacteria, and clear skin.
- Vi Peel Purify with Precision Plus – A comprehensive acne treatment, this formula addresses active breakouts, helps prevent new ones, and treats the discoloration that pimples often leave.
Before & After Images - Vi Peel
This line of peels from Allergan, makers of Botox, was scientifically formulated to bring out the best in your skin
. Skin Medica offers a range of treatment options, with gentle, yet targeted peels.
- Illuminize – The mildest of all SkinMedica formulas, Illuminize has no downtime and no visible flaking or peeling. Occasionally, there may be slight redness immediately after treatment, which is easily covered with cosmetics. It gently exfoliates, renews, and brightens skin. Most patients see glowing, healthy-looking skin right away.
- Vitalize – This formula is ideal for the patient with mild or moderate sun damage, signs of aging, or other skin imperfections. There is no downtime, though most patients notice a yellowish cast to skin for a couple hours, and lingering redness for a few days. Vitalize improves skin tone and texture, reduces fine lines, and fades PIH (post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation).
- Rejuvenize – Although quite gentle, Rejuvenize is the most powerful SkinMedica peel. It is recommended for treating moderate to severe damage, such as that caused by acne, sun exposure, or advanced aging. Expect some redness and peeling or flaking for several days. After treated layers have shed, bright and healthy new skin is revealed. This peel can help turn back the clock and erase troublesome blemishes.
Before & After Images - SkinMedica
Which chemical peel is right for you?
The answer depends on many different factors, unique to each individual. The best way to explore your options is a personalized consultation with a skincare professional. Please call Dulles Dermatology Associates at (844) 357-3376
and schedule a consultation.